Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dumb and Dumberer

Sometimes things that happen are painful but so stupid that you just have to laugh. Well there was the whole bicycle accident on March 16th. In the mean time Pam has had an awful bronchial virus, that she is still fighting. I don't know if I caught it from her or if it was just my turn but I started coughing. And last Wednesday I coughed so hard that they think I tore the cartilage that attaches the ribs to the sternum. Which would mean that I have a rib or two out of place. It was all probably weakened by the March 16th fall but it all just left me shaking my head (and trying very hard not to cough).
The hematoma on my left arm apparently needs to be worked on. It has quite the nasty 'old dead black skin' covering. The plastic surgeon will remove that, clean it out and try to stitch it closed on Wednesday.
Please pray that Pam gets well, it's been two weeks, and that the surgery goes well.
God is good all the time!!
jim

Psalms 139:13-14 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. ESV

No comments: