Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Multi-racial

So the bruises from the bicycle accident keep growing. A friend from work called to check to see if I was up and about. I told him that I was multi-racial all by myself. (Keep in mind that I'm still on pain medication....;o) My arm alone is black, red, yellow, pink, brown and purple. I'm not sure what people group purple might represent but its there.
My left arm is now bruised all the way from the left pectoral muscle through the arm pit and down to the palm of my left hand. It's quite colorful. The pain in my chest muscles and around the nasty hematoma has kept me on pain meds. But I'm not pushing the 'every 4 hour' limit like I did at first. I will see our family doctor again on Thursday.
A very good friend of ours is having fairly serious eye surgery tomorrow. Would you please be in prayer for Kim?? Thank you.

God is good all the time!!
jim

Psalms 8:1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. KJV

No comments: