Saturday, September 11, 2010

The way it is.

Apparently it has been too long since my last update. So I apologize to all of you 'first born' types. :O)
I caught a cold, somewhere around August 15 and it took better than 3 weeks to get over the dumb thing. Since I had to go into the Cancer Center for a 'keep the port flowing' shot (Heparin) I asked if my immunities could still be low. And they said, and I quote, "It's possible". (You can't get this deep medical input just anywhere....) So whether my immunities are low or not, it sure seemed like the cold that wouldn't go away.
Most of the people that I have talked to who are dealing with cancer don't want their lives to be defined by cancer. But after walking through cancer it is fair to say that on the other side of cancer you will be a different person.
Today is the anniversary of 9/11, which leads me to ask my brothers and sisters in Christ -- -- -- What have you done to love you enemies??

God is good all the time!!
jim

Luke 6:27-28 "But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." ESV

No comments: